Nakatindi Primary School
AKP Project Since 2010
AKP is helping improve education children who live on the edge of wilderness
AKP works collaboratively with the Nakatindi community to improve the lives and livelihoods of its residents. After the village requested the construction and expansion of the school’s classrooms, AKP constructed and furnished four classrooms.
In addition, we have:
- Established a school feeding program that feeds more than 1,000 children five days a week.
- Added grades to the school to increase the number of children it can serve.
- Fully refurbished the school.
- Planted a vegetable garden.
- Built a learning center.
- Provide regular conservation education workshops for students, who also get to go on park exposure trips.
Visit This Project
A&K can include a visit to Nakatindi Village on a Tailor Made Journey to Zambia. Call our offices in Australia, the UK or the USA for assistance in creating an itinerary just for you. Guests travelling on the Luxury Small Group Journey Botswana Safari in Style and Signature Botswana also visit Nakatindi Village.