The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Thanks to the thoughtful generosity of A&K guests, AKP will be expanding our Safe Water for Schools Initiative to m… https://t.co/Qee42HQCeA 2 days ago
- #TBT to a 2017 filled with milestones & meaningful impact in our partner communities. We are so thankful to our sup… https://t.co/HynrI2AaTz 3 days ago
- #TBT to the building of a middle school in Sin Kyun Village, #Myanmar AKP works with village leadership to develop… https://t.co/Ug3nusnqz3 4 days ago
- Our newest enterprise initiative in Zambia is a soap-making group of 10 female voluntary healthcare workers who wan… https://t.co/kVfhl8CoSD 1 week ago
- 2017 was fantastic year of philanthropic programming. Here’s to continued growth in 2018! https://t.co/sAR9lxVLC7 1 week ago