The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Construction of the Waiting Mother’s Hostel in Uganda is continuing smoothly. The expansion will increase capacity… https://t.co/6YYz8uWLWW 1 day ago
- Read about one guest’s experience traveling with A&K and visiting AKP’s Hansraj Children’s Home project in Udaipur,… https://t.co/E8S3nCWoy3 1 week ago
- AKP supports women’s empowerment all over the world. On this #InternationalWomensDay we can take time to reflect on… https://t.co/xNPW0RKR4X 2 weeks ago
- AKP has built another mushroom house at the Wildflower Home in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Now with more than 10,000 grow… https://t.co/Dewl0ijLX9 3 weeks ago
- Meet the children of Kacherawala School in Jaipur, India who are in the process of having their school renovated. https://t.co/6bJjKRSX1g 3 weeks ago