The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- RT @AKTravel_USA : A&K guest Nancy Best, shared in the opportunity to give back with her grandson while visiting @akphilanthropy Cambodia Cl… 1 week ago
- RT @AKTravel_UK : “Travel is transformative, but A&K takes it one step further. I learned from @AKPhilanthropy about a village in need of cl… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AKTravel_UK : When Peter Carideo @CRCTravel planned a trip to Southeast Asia with a group of friends – all experienced travelers – he wa… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : When Peter Carideo @CRCTravel planned a trip to Southeast Asia with a group of friends – all experienced travelers – he w… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : “Travel is transformative, but A&K takes it one step further. I learned from @AKPhilanthropy about a village in need of c… 2 weeks ago