The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Our #AKPMoveItMay challenge ends this week arriving at Bwindi Community Hospital & Nursing School in Uganda. Here,… https://t.co/PqVhNqsPZa 6 hours ago
- This week's 1,260km #AKPMoveItMay challenge began at Oltiyani Primary School in Kenya, where AKP funds the Safe Wat… https://t.co/2ZU8o6K4SI 1 day ago
- Throughout the month, A&K employees around the world are participating in the #AKPMoveItMay walkathon to get active… https://t.co/K1VIUH9Rtv 1 day ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : Ending point on #AKPMoveitMay walkathon: Bwindi Community Hospital in Uganda. Support from @AKPhilanthropy helped trans… 2 days ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : Starting point on our #AKPMoveitMay walkathon: Safe Water for Schools Initiative in Amboseli, Kenya. @AKPhilanthropy pr… 2 days ago