The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” ―H. Jackson Brown Jr.… https://t.co/0LoQFKb7hE 5 days ago
- With 40+ projects in 22 countries, AKP has a variety of ways for you to help this #GivingTuesday.… https://t.co/fexxalMSDy 5 days ago
- Together with our guests, AKP is helping to positively impact lives and livelihoods in the communities where we ope… https://t.co/jnUHL8e1tL 6 days ago
- Let’s make a difference together this #GivingTuesday! Discover the diverse programs AKP supports around the globe:… https://t.co/TftiokLaw2 6 days ago
- To our partners and partner communities, thank you for joining us in our mission to improve lives & livelihoods all… https://t.co/heMYJW57Lu 1 week ago