The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- RT @AKTravel_AU : This #WorldWaterDay we celebrate @AKPhilanthropy Cambodia Clean Water Project which has been building wells for families i… 2 days ago
- For the 3rd year, Chipego Bike Shop in Nakatindi, #Zambia is sponsoring local students to attend school. 3 students… https://t.co/q8KbXVAGb5 1 week ago
- RT @Geoffrey_Kent : Let’s ensure elephants have a future https://t.co/h7up7KMuFF #marchforgiants 1 week ago
- Project Leopard helps protect the leopard population in #SriLanka by reducing human-leopard conflict in bordering c… https://t.co/3FgrwRkKHS 2 weeks ago
- RT @TourismCares : #FBF to @AKPhilanthropy 's Keith Sproule at Tourism Cares with Jordan who says that these shots depict "the best part of… 2 weeks ago