The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Empowering women can come in all forms. The Chiang Mai Mushroom House in Thailand helps families in crisis by offer… https://t.co/qIrHDubXHn 2 days ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : If the new Lion King movie has you excited about going on an African safari, check out tips on how to plan a responsible… 1 week ago
- AKP launches support of new conservation program in Australia – Raptor Refuge, an organization working to protect t… https://t.co/eIatAVVrDB 3 weeks ago
- 71 babies have been born since Nakatindi Maternity Ward opened a year ago in Zambia! The clinic has welcomed 25 hea… https://t.co/NfY2sAjmF1 4 weeks ago
- Thank you @WorkingBikes for making this shipment - and many more around the world - possible! Peace & Bike Grease! 4 weeks ago