The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month. This year, AKP is proud to partner with CureCervicalCancer to bring the… https://t.co/Le3oQUMs5h 14 hours ago
- RT @AKTravel_AU : Katrina Holden from Vacations & Travel sat down with Keith Sproule, Executive Director of AKP, to discuss the breadth of A… 3 weeks ago
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” ―H. Jackson Brown Jr.… https://t.co/0LoQFKb7hE 2 months ago
- With 40+ projects in 22 countries, AKP has a variety of ways for you to help this #GivingTuesday.… https://t.co/fexxalMSDy 2 months ago
- Together with our guests, AKP is helping to positively impact lives and livelihoods in the communities where we ope… https://t.co/jnUHL8e1tL 2 months ago