The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Watch our video to take a tour of the Nakatindi Maternity Ward in Zambia, learn more about the powerful impact the… https://t.co/II8CaonujF 21 hours ago
- This year, we celebrated the official opening of the Nakatindi Maternity Ward in Zambia! We could not have done it… https://t.co/xiIT0oQHQL 1 day ago
- Meet young reader Yogesh from the AKP supported library project @deepalayadelhi . He has huge interest in reading, c… https://t.co/pfnK0xxtFI 3 days ago
- It’s honey harvest season in Tanzania and the Mwika Beekeeping Project collected 99 bottles last month! Much of the… https://t.co/4HuepPO4xV 5 days ago
- At one point rhinos were locally extinct in Botswana. Find out how A&K Philanthropy’s conservation efforts are help… https://t.co/eIBcYGaJGG 1 week ago