The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Useful advice from Dr. McClintock ( @JiminAntarctica ) about how to have a conversation about climate change https://t.co/FGyyM2biuB 4 days ago
- Thanks, Matt! We love connecting our guests with local initiatives that give back. #TWchats https://t.co/n6A1FWRad2 1 week ago
- Wishing you a new year rich with the blessings of love, joy, warmth, and laughter. https://t.co/s1DAhEPp0o 2 weeks ago
- As 2018 comes to a close, we’d like to take this time to reflect on the many reasons to be grateful. Thank you to y… https://t.co/Zf7Ikq3Jxy 3 weeks ago
- Thanks for having us on your show @Danetanamo ! Always a pleasure to chat about Africa. https://t.co/md4cEtg70B 3 weeks ago